Lighting Rig Maintenance at the London Welsh Centre
As Technical Director I’ve been given the chance to work with the community theatre group at the London Welsh Centre for their current production of “Under Milk Wood”. The lighting rig in the centre shows signs of once being someone’s pride and joy, but the years have marched on and with some of the equipment now over 40 years old was overdue some TLC to ensure many more years of service, and the safety of those using it. Over the past few weeks we’ve cleaned, renovated and rewired, returning all the lantern stock to full working order just in time for the show. For this performance I will be supplementing the lighting with Tigz Theatre’s equipment, but the stage is now well equipped for regular use.
If your venue could also do with a little TLC, I’m always on the lookout for another challenge so please get in touch via our contact page or social media.
Sorry, nothing found.
Jamie Robinson-Burt - October 17, 2013
- Tigz Theatre's New Show Selected for R&D Performance at The Tristan Bates Theatre
- Scratch It! Pieces selected
- Scratch It! Tickets Now Available
- Scratch It! Casting Breakdown
- Scratch It!
- A Christmas Carol
- New Performance Opportunities at the London Welsh Centre as part of The Bloomsbury Festival.
- Whale in the Bath Tub.
- Tickets for our all-female production of Macbeth are selling out fast!
- Night Must Fall Audience Feedback