Scratch It! Pieces selected
After much deliberation we are finally able to reveal which pieces from “Scratch It!” have been selected for further development.
These pieces are ‘An Unequal Freedom’ by Edwin Preece and ‘Loving Her’ by Stephen M Hornby
‘An Unequal Freedom’ will be developed for performance in February 2017 as part of LGBT history Month and ‘Loving Her’ will be performed August 2017 as part of the Camden Fringe.
More details will be released as we have them.
David Evans - March 11, 2016
- Scratch It! Pieces selected
- Scratch It! Tickets Now Available
- Scratch It! Casting Breakdown
- Scratch It!
- A Christmas Carol
- New Performance Opportunities at the London Welsh Centre as part of The Bloomsbury Festival.
- Whale in the Bath Tub.
- Tickets for our all-female production of Macbeth are selling out fast!
- Night Must Fall Audience Feedback
- Macbeth Cast Announced!