Under Milk Wood – A Managers Perspective
As Bar Development Manager for the London Welsh Centre, the performance of Under Milk Wood was an exciting opportunity to welcome faces old and new to the bar. Never did I imagine just how many faces there would be, nor how much Brains could be consumed by one audience!
The queues at the bar were three people deep before and after the show, and during the interval. The atmosphere was one of electric excitement, as people buzzed about the performance they had seen. As a Basque member of staff, it was my first experience of Dylan Thomas and hopefully it won’t be my last.
With my Manager’s hat on, the evening was a very profitable night for the bar, and so there will always be a warm welcome for the cast and crew of Tigz Theatre.
Jamie Robinson-Burt - October 26, 2013
- Tigz Theatre's New Show Selected for R&D Performance at The Tristan Bates Theatre
- Scratch It! Pieces selected
- Scratch It! Tickets Now Available
- Scratch It! Casting Breakdown
- Scratch It!
- A Christmas Carol
- New Performance Opportunities at the London Welsh Centre as part of The Bloomsbury Festival.
- Whale in the Bath Tub.
- Tickets for our all-female production of Macbeth are selling out fast!
- Night Must Fall Audience Feedback